Welcome to the Housing Authority County of Jackson Web Application website.

If you are interested in receiving rental assistance at your current rental home/in your community or are looking for an apartment at Rolling Meadow Village or Tanglewood Villa; please fill out an application here.

We are now accepting applications for housing.  To apply for housing
using our web based system, click on this link.  Apply for housing now.

If you have already applied and need to change your contact information,
click here Change my Contact Information.

Employees, landlords, and current residents can register for an account by clicking the following link.  Register